Robert Rechter - Founder
Skill – Precision – Turnaround
CTS Tax & Legal is a company which relies on the experience of its founder, who is not only a former avocat, but who is also a British national and perfectly bilingual. CTS Tax & Legal’s core purpose is to supply top quality legal translation services in the French/English language pair, and within tight deadlines compatible with business imperatives, thus enabling clients to focus on their core business. CTS is a Member of the Société Française des Traducteurs and adheres to the code of professional conduct of SFT.
During his seven years counselling international clients as an avocat, Robert Rechter came to the realization that there was no provision of translation services truly adapted to the needs of the world of business. Indeed, the demand in terms of legal translation has developed intensely over recent years, whereas the services on offer have remained relatively modest and ill adapted to the current world of business, which is dominated by increasing technicality and faster transactions.
It was to this end that Robert Rechter created CTS (Corporate Translation Services) Tax & Legal, a company dedicated to providing legal translation services in the French and English languages. These translations are both reliable and rapid, as they are executed by a former avocat familiar with the world of business and its needs, and designed to provide the peace of mind that executives require so as to be able to concentrate fully on their core business. All translation services are provided by Robert Rechter personally, outsourcing and teamwork remaining exceptional and dependent on circumstances and specific and occasional demands of clients.
Services can include, if the Client wishes, in addition to the translation of the initial document, further translation in the course of complex negotiations which may require the progressive update of the translation as (and when) discussions go forward.
To entrust the translation of your legal documents to a former avocat, who has hands-on knowledge of both the civil and common law legal systems, the business world, and who speaks perfect French and English is the guarantee of a high quality legal translation.
• Translation of all tax and legal documents
From French into English or from English into French: signed contracts or contracts under negotiation and follow-up thereof, legal advice, due diligence reports, legal and regulatory statutes, case law, legal doctrine, correspondence, brochures…
Notes, correspondence, etc., with amendments suggested in marked-up form.
Example: at the signature of important deeds, such as notarised deeds of sale etc.…
CTS Tax & Legal’s fees are based on word count, which is marked up for urgent work. CTS Tax & Legal’s rates reflect the high level of proficiency of Robert Rechter, who personally translates the documents entrusted to him. Robert is a former avocat admitted to the Paris bar, he holds the Certificat d’Aptitude à la Profession d’Avocat (licence to practice law), a DESS de Droit Communautaire (Postgraduate degree in European Law), which he graduated as valedictorian in 1997, a Maîtrise de Droit Privé (master’s degree in private law), and the Examination in Law for European Students, obtained at Cambridge University in the United Kingdom (Christ’s College). He is moreover a British national and practiced law as a fully qualified avocat in prime law firms in Paris for seven years. His first and foremost clients are moreover his former colleagues, clients and opponents, who were able to observe for themselves, first hand, his effective command of the dual legal culture and of the French and English languages.
CTS Tax & Legal is at your disposal to establish a fee quote on demand within the hour.
CTS Tax & Legal’s clients are essentially Paris-based law firms and notaries and their clients, but also major private and public corporations, as well as public entities, such as the French State and Panthéon-Assas University.
The duty of absolute confidentiality that CTS Tax & Legal is committed to within the framework of its activity, which is at the cutting edge of the business world, bars it from disclosing the precise identity of direct and/or end-user clients, however a non-exhaustive list of client types can be established as follows:
- Major notary firms in and outside Paris,
- Major French and Anglo-Saxon law firms in and outside Paris,
- Property brokers, facility and asset managers, as well as property advisers,
- Major investment/merchant banks,
- French and Anglo-Saxon property developers,
- Sovereign funds,
- Hotel groups,
- Industrial real estate providers,
- Foreign pension funds,
- Insurance companies, property companies, OPCI, and other foreign investors…
- CAC40 businesses, the industrial and services sector,
- The French foreign office and France domaine (the French State Agency in charge of purchasing and selling publicly owned assets),
- Distribution groups…
CTS Tax & Legal is a teleworking company benefitting from the latest IT tools. Assignments are performed essentially via exchange of computer files. Page layout and format are reproduced accurately.
Main practice areas:
- Real estate: due diligence, leases (on existing property or off plan) and addendums, all contracts related to property management and real estate consultancy, architect and project manager agreements, construction/planning/environment related documents, sale and purchase/call option agreements, deeds of sale and other notarised deeds (security interests, co-ownership regulations, flying freehold division specifications, creation of easements, subrogation receipt…), documentation for the incorporation of OPCIs, share deals, reps and warranties, indemnification agreements, hotel agreements, shopping centre related documents (internal rules and regulations, specifications, bylaws of retailer associations…), financial and tax aspects of the above...
- Antitrust and distribution: general terms of business, all types of distribution agreements, intellectual property, antitrust litigation …
- Corporate: due diligence, bylaws, incorporation of companies, mergers & acquisitions, reps & warranties, legal secretarial work (minutes of shareholder decisions, annual reports…), assignment of assets, contributions, indemnification agreements, redemption agreements, compensation plans, profit sharing schemes.
- Finance: credit facilities, security interests and guarantees…
- Miscellaneous: procedural acts, memorandums of understanding and master agreements, settlement agreements, sale contracts, employment contracts…
ContactRobert Rechter - Founder
Mobile : + 33 (0)6 09 33 43 92
Phone : + 33 (0)5 46 97 69 57
Fax : + 33 (0)9 70 62 22 05
Email : email@example.com
CTS Tax & Legal
22 rue Port La Rousselle
FRANCE S.A.R.L. Capital of 34 500 Euros
RCS Saintes SIRET 478 118 243 00029
VAT: FR 27478118243
Legal noticePublisher Site
You are currently connected to the website of the CTS Tax & Legal, SARL with capital of € 34 500 having its registered office at 22 rue La Rousselle Port 17100 Saintes, registered at Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Saintes under No. 478 118 243 0002 9. Tel: 05 46 97 69 57
Publication Director: Robert Rechter.
This website is created by Pixel Perfect company located in La Rochelle.
Pixel Perfect SARL, Web Agency, 22 rue Gustave Flourens 17000 La Rochelle, www.pixel-perfect.fr. Tel : 09 81 60 70 89.
The site is hosted by OVH.
SAS with a capital of 10 000 000 € RCS Roubaix - Tourcoing, Registered office: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
Copyright / Copyright / Patents
All elements of this site (texts, photographs, illustrations, logos, icons, downloadable files, etc..) are the property of the Company CTS. These elements are protected by French law and international instruments relating to respect copyright and patents. Reproduction and / or representation of these elements is only permitted for strictly personal and private information purposes.
The presentation of a page (or extract) of this website in a web page not belonging to society CTS is prohibited and requires the written agreement of Company CTS.
Photo Credits: All photos on this site are subject to copyright. Images du jour, R. Robin, Pixel Perfect for CTS.